Friday, November 2, 2007

on the needles

I need to learn to start one project, and FINISH that one project prior to starting yet another project.. and why, oh why, can I not work on a simple project?

The current project that I have on the needles is the

XOXO Cabled Pullover from the IK fall 2004 magazine. I'm using Wool-Ease yarn in Natural Heather.

I'm loving how this pattern is working up, though it's a bit more time consuming as this is a larger sweater. This will be perfect for the upcoming cold weather taht we have in store for us here in Illinois.

I just ordered some scrumptious Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran yarn in a deep purple to make this from the Vogue Knitting 25th Anniversary issue. The yarn is coming from the UK, so I should have plenty of time to complete my XOXO Cabled Pullover.

I am currently involved in one active Swap for dishcloths through Swap-Bots, and just sent out my very first swap. This was my very first one, so I'm hoping I did everything correctly *fingers crossed*

**Edit** just made my very first attempt at a hyperlink in this post, and they both worked!! YIPPEE FOR ME!!

No comments: