Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ravelry.. so addicting

I'm on Ravelry, which is good as I'm now taking yarn inventory, and will be updating my Ravelry stash sometime this week with what I have. It's amazing all the yarn I have ordered, and have just placed in plastic bins. Now I'm finding myself searching patterns on Ravelry that go with the yarn I have. Unfortunately, this has caused me to locate more, and more patterns. I need to win the lotto and become a full time knitter.

I just finished the front of the DB weekend sweater last night, and have started the sleeves. I'm trying something new and working both sleeves on a circular needle. My original goal was to have this sweater completed by Thanksgiving, but I don't think this will happen. The sleeves should be complete by then, but then I still have to block, and then add the neck in.

No comments: