Thursday, October 18, 2007

2nd project


I recently joined Knittinghaven.com and found out about the world of blogging.. strange since my job keeps me on the internet all night.. regardless, I figured I would finally start to write about the projects I'm working on, the ones I want to start, and the ones I finish (hopefully).

The first project is one I started about 3 weeks ago and has worked up very quickly. I just need to go and get more yarn for it. The pattern is from the Debbie Bliss Cotton Denim pattern book and it's the "Cabled Throw".. I love this pattern!! I used the Vanna's Choice yarn in Beige and in Taupe and are knitted on No. 9 needles. This pattern has a total of 5 strips and at this time, I have 4 completed though have only pictured two of them.

I have 2 more major projects I'm working on that I need to get pictures of before I can post.

No comments: